• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Selling my 1977 Archer II

grunderhill

New PA28 Owner
Reaction score
Hi

Due to some unforeseen financial issues, i am going to be selling my 1977 Archer II. I love this bird - it is what I used to get my license and everyone loves it. Many upgrades - too many to list here but a few of the biggies: upgraded avionics; low engine (225 since overhaul); low frame (approx 4300 hr); all logs; upgraded seats; lopresti speed mods; etc. See the pics and let me know if interested. Based on others i am seeing listed, I am thinking $72k but am open to offers. It is based in Atlanta

mdjezierski

Reaction score
Bookmarking .... is it listed on the usual places?

grunderhill

New PA28 Owner
Reaction score
I am about to post on Controller and Trade a Plane and will do so in the next day or two. I need to gather up all the upgrades and options so I can post and price appropriately. Will be glad to talk to you directly or answer any questions including sending additional pics if wanted.

Thanks

jonnyjetprop

Reaction score
Just so you know, there's a forum for planes for sale further down. You may want to move your post there.