• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

DDMP Vacuum Alarm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRichie1

Saratoga Driver
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently upgraded my vacuum driven gauges to 3 Garmin 275s. My plane is a 2001 Piper Saratoga ll TC. It has a DDMP that monitors all of the functions of the gauges and will alarm should there be a fault. I want to have my vacuum system removed. Problem is I cannot figure out how to force the DDMP not to monitor the VAC to keep it from going into alarm mode. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated. At this point I really do not want to go with a new EIS system as it would require a new panel to be built and would have a long downtime.
275s.jpg

Latest posts

Back