• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Horizon DDMP - Maintenance mode and download

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

ATP CFII MEI FE A&P IA
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Piper Saratoga II (PA32R-301T) … Anyone familiar with the Horizon Digital Display Monitoring Panel (DDMP) “maintenance mode” ? … I am looking to download the data and have run into two problems: (1) to enter maintenance mode one needs the 4-digit password and (2) when connected to the RS-232 port under the pilot panel (connected with HyperTerm) the system also asks for a password …

There is no indication in the logbooks, the Piper Centers which previously maintained the Toga (even the original dealer in Baltimore) have no clues … I’ve reached out to Piper and again, minimal knowledge … I am assuming there is a default password for each but no one knows what it is nor does anyone know how to reset to factory … nothing in the Maintenance Manual about resets or default PWs … while it appears the MM tells you how to access both it doesn’t mention passwords, hence ho access …

Any help would be greatly appreciated … thanks in advance …

Latest posts

Back