• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB Landing Gear Brake Hose Line Clip 63332-03 63332-003

Shawrco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the upper/lower clamp (both are same). Here's a photo. Broke one while removing strut for new seals. Thanks in advance.

1601480871966.png

skywag

BE300 CE500 DA-50 LR-JET
Reaction score
I have one.....I 'think." But we are on holiday at Lake Chelan.....Plus we JUST moved. But I think I know what bin it is. If you don't need it right away I'll scrounge for it Saturday.

Shawrco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's not urgent... cleaning up the mains for painting. Will be painting all the clips too. Just let me know when you locate it!
Joe B

skywag

BE300 CE500 DA-50 LR-JET
Reaction score
The one I have looks to be a little different.....maybe just "bent" differently. PM your address.

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
Its soft aluminum. You can fab one if you're handy, which I've seen your work posted for this project... you can make this one yourself.

sk

Shawrco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skywag, thanks much for looking. That's close to the dimensions of the center clip - it's longer and has larger hole (one side larger than the other) for the greaser bolt.

SK, hadn't really thought about making one, but you are correct, it shouldn't be hard to fab one. I think we have some aluminum around the hangar that we can use. Will give that a shot.