• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Warrior Air Vents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reb

Reaction score
Our Warrior came with only the 2 front seat lower sidewall vents. Most of the time the air flow was sufficient. But these hot Texas summers were taking a toll. Piper included the tubes for the rear seat vents in the wing but no vents. This year I purchased 2 vent assemblies and covers from Texas Air Salvage in Lancaster, TX. From their stock it appears all the sidewall vents are the same. Just make sure you get a right and a left. I installed while I had the sidewalls out. The tube in the wing is terminated by a round plate with 4 screws. I removed this plate and the yellow plastic cap that plugs the tube. The vent assemblies mount with the 4 screws. I aligned the sidewalls over the new vents, marked and cut holes. Reinstalled the sidewalls and the new covers. Now we have twice the air flow and the Texas heat is tolerable.

Latest posts

Back