• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Vents Leaking In Cherokee 140

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's raining in California these days (finally) and while putting some interior pieces back together in my plane I noticed that the front carpet right by the vents is soaked.

The vents are closed but should I be looking for a leaking vent connection where the wing meets the fuselage letting water in behind the wall panels?

I know Cherokees leak, but this seems like a bit much. It's also not from the door since nothing else is wet and it's affecting both sides, down by where the vent is.

Any one else seen anything like this?

Latest posts

Back