• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

vacuum pumps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mv_myrx

Reaction score
I have a 0320 with a "Stratus" vacuum pump that is leaking oil around the shaft between the pump flange and the pump housing. As I understand it there is a seal on the engine where the pump flange mounts up that the coupling passes thru. I figure I will need to replace the seal, gasket maybe the coupling and probably the pump. The pump has 700 hour on it and though it is giving me 6" of vacuum it is close to life exp. The original was airbourne. What, who is Stratus can't find anything on them. Were they bought out and if so is my old pump a core for whom. It calls for a 211CC ?

Latest posts

Back