• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Turbo Arrow Oil Quik Drain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting
Reaction score
I paid $140 for a Safe Air quik drain for my Turbo Arrow from Spruce. It was specifically for the Turbo Arrow. The steering horn and all is so in the way of it that it is useless. It fits in the sump OK, but the screw in drain adapter does not fit in and so it does not work. I am going to call and complain about it, but want to know if there is a better brand or way to go?

Latest posts

Back