• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Tell-tales?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure that's the right name, but I've seen some planes with a thin, clear plastic "fin" in-between the wingtip and the position light. When the position lights are on, the clear plastic "glows" so that the pilot can confirm the position lights are functional.

Anyone have these on their Cherokee? Where'd you get 'em? Did you need to file a 337 to keep your wings from falling off?

(Not sure I want these. Am sure that I can't always visually confirm the position lights are on, and that this solution would address that problem, so thinking about it.)

Latest posts

Back