• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale RH Fuel tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Early 70’s or late 60’s Cherokee RH fuel tank. Tank in good condition, without sender, vent tube or cap. Has an N number, from a 140.
Yes, I know, these are all uniquely drilled, BUT, after a “rebuilder” trashed mine, I hunted down and found 2. This one, the better one, almost fit most of the holes. The other, with its bumps and scrapes was really close to fitting the holes so it was used.
if you are interested, let me know and I can give you a grid measurement of the hole positions to compare with your existing tank.
I can package it in a plywood box. It is in Canada. I can deliver to a US depot for shipping to a CONUS address.
$800 CAD in the box, freight and if required, brokerage extra.

Attachments

• IMG_1313.jpeg
    IMG_1313.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back