• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Remote switch for engine pre-heat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETPA

Reaction score
Wanted to try a remote switch because my Archer II is in a T hangar 20 minutes from home and going there to plug-in is a PITA. Decided to go with the American made Regal Pro from FST. Called the company to discuss first because it’s a metal hangar in an area known for lousy AT&T cell coverage, and that’s the only carrier it can use. He assured me that it would probably work well so I got it without the remote antennae. It is mounted on a wall shared with another T hangar.
Couldn’t get it to work initially so I called the owner for help. From my description he diagnosed a problem with my iPhone settings. Fixed that and it has operated flawlessly through several operations over the last week.
The App is easy to set up and use. Very happy with it.
Will review again on the other side of Winter.

Latest posts

Back