• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aero Propeller in hemet is a crook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in Jan I took my fixed pitch prop to aero Propeller ( Paul burrows I believe)
After 2.6 months he has only ground the paint off our fixed pitch sensenich prop.
When he went to answer the phone in his office … I grabbed the prop and took it to another shop.. this was on a Friday.. on Monday am the new prop shop said my prop was out of spec on dia. And blade profile..
I paid paul at aero Propeller 900.00 and he gave me a poorly written receipt that said I paid for a overhaul..
I have asked paul for any money back based on his poor service and untimely unwillingness to just do anything.. he refuses to give back any of my 900 and is using the lord Jesus Christ and the devil satan in his conversation with me when I try to get any money back.
He is a crook and dishonest .
ADVISE ALL WHO DEAL WITH AERO PROPELLER … AVOID AT ALL COSTS.. HE IS DISHONEST AND ON A RELIGIOUS .. IDONT KNOW WHAT .. SLANT..
HE IS A CROOK AND I AM SPEAKING TO THE FSDO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTY COURT SYSTEM TO PURSUE LEGAL ACTION…

AVOID AERO PROPELLER AT ALL COSTS AGAIN.. HE IS A CROOK

BILLY LOPEZ
CHEROKEE 140 n95173.
Travel safe , square , and level..

Latest posts

Back