• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Phoenix Hell-o

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongchels

Reaction score
Phoenix native here, saying hello as things are beginning to heat up. I'm happy to join and ready to learn!

At 31, I quite suddenly jumped into aviation in August last year. I finished my PPL in December while juggling work and 2 kids, with no plans on stopping! I trained in a Cherokee 180, loved it and am searching to own similar for the remainder of training, to time build, to learn, and to have some fun. I feel so lucky I'm able to pursue these dreams, and to join the aviation community which has been, so far, filled with exemplary people I'd be happy to learn from and grow old with.

Latest posts

Back