• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA28 Warrior- TruTrak Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjiv

PA28-236
Reaction score
I know few of our member here have installed a TruTrak (I still call it TT instead of BK) installed in their warrior or other models which have bench seat and battery under the rear seat.

Can someone please share some pictures of the install of servos and share any experiences of the install? The TT documentation shows generic pictures of a PA28 which doesn't have the battery or bench seats. The install in my Dakota seems pretty straight forward but we are going to install one in a warrior and wanted to learn ahead of time any special tips for the limited space under those seats.

Latest posts

Back