• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Over Priced and Under Priced Planes for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulR

Reaction score
I thought I would start a list of Over Priced and Under Priced planes for sale that you may see online for sale, obviously we are all looking for that hidden gem aircraft that is a steal so feel free to list anything you see for the benefit of other members on this forum, I will start with this one and as nice and sharp and so well equipped it is admirable by the owner for one of the best renovations on Cessna C-182 but a 1977 for 275K will be a tough sell considering a 2000 year up model is around the 200K range, best wishes for this plane for sale but is really nice;

http://www.controller.com/listingsdetai ... 223583.htm?

Post anything you see for Over and Under Priced planes for sale too, hopefully some pilot on this forum will find there dream plane they may have missed without some of our suggestions.

Latest posts

Back