• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tvpilot

Reaction score
Good Day All,

My name is Steven and I’m a new member to the Piper family. I received all my training in Cessna 172s, and have recently joined into the Piper family with a ¼ buy-in to a beautiful 1979 Piper Dakota.

I received my PPL and instrument training at KRYY (Cobb County Airport-McCollum Field.)

When I'm not flying (or hanging at the hanger) I'm working. I work in television as a Broadcast Operations Coordinator for one of the cable networks in Atlanta, GA. When I’m not doing that, I run a small video production company producing commercials, industry films, short films, and documentaries.

I look forward to attributing to the forum, and the Piper family.

Latest posts

Back