• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New Member Pa32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings All! I'm new to the forum although I've been flying Pipers since I got my PPL in '86. Formerly a partner on a '77 Pa28 I went out on my own and moved up to a '78 turbo Lance II 8 years ago. The T-tail has been a non-issue for me (and practically every sailplane I've ever flown were T-tails as well). In the short time I've owned it, I've modernized the avionics, installed speed brakes, ADS-B, Lopresti wingtips, Gamijectors, GEM, leather interior, door Steward, door seals, LED lighting and much, much more to truly make it my own. It's a fantastic and very comfortable
IMG_2218.JPG
100_3855.JPG
100_3850.JPG
travelling machine, especially for a family of five. Looking forward to learning and sharing...

Latest posts

Back