• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Like everyone else, looking to buy a Cherokee 6....any info would be much appreciated.

Lantraxco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking to buy, but have been looking, there are new ads coming up fairly often, some at decent prices IMO, just keep your eyes open and be ready to move with care but without hesitation.

SBeard4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my pa32-300
616JP
$138K
Just under 4000TT
1195 on the Hobbs
Painted 11/2019
Gami injectors
JPi 700
Laminar flow speed mods
Functional legacy auto pilot(to heading bug)
Ads-B out - Tailbeacon
Annual done 11/2020
Flown 500 hours in last 6 years primarily from home - SE New Mexico, to see parents in Missouri.
Selling to buy a business to work with my sons in.

Last edited:

slo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the heads up SBeard4.
Due to having kids, I am really leaning towards club seating though....
She is a nice looking airplane, she will sell fast....
Good luck.

Lantraxco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, a turbo should always fit your mission. But then I live West of the Rockies.

Lantraxco

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Azpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’ve said it was in contract. Nothing obvious was in the logs, but definitely seemed to be priced behind the current market.