• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Like everyone else, looking to buy a Cherokee 6....any info would be much appreciated.

arrowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
During my search, I had deposits on 4 airplanes before I finally closed on the last one. Escrow companies are good.
Yup. I lost a $1000 because the guy refused to refund my money. Escrow is good!

imwithtuxedo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish every seller to get as much money as they can, but $139k for a 1976 overhaul with 1786hrs, some missing airframe logbooks, chipped leading edge paint, and a cowl that isn't painted match the plane?!?!?!

This is crazytown...

SBeard4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish every seller to get as much money as they can, but $139k for a 1976 overhaul with 1786hrs, some missing airframe logbooks, chipped leading edge paint, and a cowl that isn't painted match the plane?!?!?!

This is crazytown...

Makes mine at $138k and all logs and less than 1200 hrs (2001 overhaul) a steal. See above in this thread

SBeard4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my pa32-300
616JP
$138K
Just under 4000TT
1195 on the Hobbs
Painted 11/2019
Gami injectors
JPi 700
Laminar flow speed mods
Functional legacy auto pilot(to heading bug)
Ads-B out - Tailbeacon
Annual done 11/2020
Flown 500 hours in last 6 years primarily from home - SE New Mexico, to see parents in Missouri.
Selling to buy a business to work with my sons in.
Price drop to 130 k

Latest posts