• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

glareshields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyH

Reaction score
My 65 has what looks like scraped glue in areas where the glareshield should be. On top of that, it's been painted gloss black, so all the area looks like someone tried to paint over carpet fuzz.

My question is, has anyone purchased the newer glare shield with the optional lights from Aircraft Spruce? To say that my instrument lighting has a lot to be desired is an understatement. So instead of getting the NuLite rings, and a glare shield, I'm contemplating getting the glareshield with the lights already installed, thus killing 2 birds with one stone.

Any thoughts?

I also want to change the landing light to LED, the Nav lights to LED w/Strobes, and have Lower amp draw for night time flying.

Latest posts

Back