• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Free windows for PA32-260

rrc1962

Reaction score
I agree, they aren't that expensive. Wife said put them on eBay, but for what the cost new, they aren't really worth much used and I don't really want to deal with shipping and all that. I figured if someone can use them and doesn't mind flying to TN....

I did the glare shield last year. The windshields had to come out to do it. Getting the new one in was easy. Getting the old fabric one completely out was impossible without pulling the windshields. If you're thinking about windshields, do them with the glare shield.

If you do replace the windshields, the Solar Gray from LP Aero makes a huge difference.

rrc1962

Reaction score
No longer available. When I told my wife I didn't want to eBay them, she assumed they were trash. She was cleaning up the hangar and tossed them in the back of the truck scratching them up.

Latest posts