• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flight Stream 210

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Interesting scenario. I have been working with ForeFlight to resolve some slow reaction time on my iPad mini (1st generation) using FlightStream 210.

It has been discussed that I should have the 210 updated to a newer version. Currently running 2.20. So, called two Garmin dealers, including the one that did the initial install, and it seems that no one knows how to do the update.

So a couple minute search and viola, the install manual says to connect to Garmin Pilot Dealer version and Bluetooth the update. Let them know that and they seem clueless! Figures...

Anybody had their dealer do this yet? Also considering to have the GDL88 done at the same time, since there are several newer versions there too. Currently running 3.20.

Foreflight is stopping support after Jan 2017 on the first gen iPads, so I ordered a mini 4 today as well, but there is still a couple months left in 2016.

Dave

Latest posts

Back