• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flight stream 210

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ssscomp

Reaction score
So I admit that I have a Grumman Tiger but I have followed the piper forum closely for a couple of years as you guys provide some really good information. I have a question for anyone who is using a flightstream 210 with a 400W or a 430W and a Stratus ADSB in.
My set up is a Stratus for my ADSB in and would be the flight stream 210 using ForeFlight on my iPad. I have a Garman 400W which connects beautifully to my trio auto pilot. There has been a comment that with the iPad I can either use the Stratus for the ADSB in or the flight stream 210 to connect to the 400W but I have to disconnect either the Stratus or the 210 in order to use the other one. In other words I can’t have them both hooked up to my iPad at the same time. Is this correct? The Stratus connects to the iPad by Wi-Fi and the 210 uses Bluetooth so I would have thought they could both be active on the iPad at the same time. Looking to hear from people who are a lot smarter than me. Thanks all. Stay safe and wear your masks.

Ray Seligman
N4519N

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Back