• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Electric Trim Re-Installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin10

Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting
Reaction score
So I was able to acquire all the parts needed to reinstall the electric trim on my PA-28-161.

As far as cable's go, I order the 62701-111 cable to replace the -104 cable that should have been installed when the trim was removed. After installing the -111, I can't get it buckle. Either the -111 I received was labeled wrong and is to short or the Aft cable is to long...

Anyway, anyone ever reinstall electric trim? Any know how the lengths works with the dash numbers?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back