• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Concorde battery availability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet02

Reaction score
My Concord RG35AXC just died at the 5 year mark. My mechanic and I diagnosed it to that. Went to order a new one. Spruce is saying out stock on their website till Christmas. When I called them they said all the Concorde 35 amp batteries are actually around 220 days out now for delivery. I checked with Chief. They just got a delivery today, at a premium price now. They said when this lot is extinguished their next delivery is scheduled for May. Both sales reps said they are out or long lead times on numerous items. Including oil filters, plugs, mags, mag harnesses, Garmin stuff, paint and lots of other things. So fyi. Other interesting tidbit. Chief said they stopped selling gill batteries after every other one the sold was a warranty replacement.

Latest posts

Back