• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Climb power (Archer II)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What power settings do you use for climb?

• Total voters

Lkinser

Reaction score
I've gotten some conflicting information here and I'm curious what others are doing. I found a similar post in the Arrow/Lance/Saratoga section, but haven't been able to find anything for our less complex brethren. So what is the consensus here? Full power until cruising altitude? Reduce to 25 after 1000 ft AGL?

Latest posts

Back