• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Battery Minder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walboy

Reaction score
I have been using the Concorde RG-35A battery in my PA-28-180 and getting about 26 months out of it before replacement. I have been using an automotive type battery minder which I now see is likely damaging the battery.

Concorde recommends the BatteryMINDer Model 12248-AA-S5. Looking at the specifications, it says the input is 220-240 VAC. I only have 120 VAC in my hangar.

What is everyone else doing?

Is it just as easy to replace the battery every two years and be done with it?

Latest posts

Back