• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale FS: BatteryMINDer Battery Chargers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that Gallagher Aviation is BatteryMINDer's newest authorized dealer. We now stock and ship several different BatteryMINDer trickle chargers and will continue to add additional products and accessories to our online store. These are the best battery chargers in the industry and are specifically designed to maintain your Concorde, Gill, or Odyssey battery. I maintain my Concorde battery with a BatteryMINDer and I have seen instances that are documented on aviation forums that have shown these chargers providing several more years of life out of our expensive batteries. You can check them out on my new online store at the link below. Minimum Advertised Price is $270.95, add them to your cart for the current price, plus shipping.

BatteryMINDer Link - Click Here <-- Website link here
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call me here
[email protected] <-- Email me here

weblogo1_1394544464__59193.png

128CEC2-AA-S5 (1).jpg

128CEC2-AA-S3 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back