• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec Seatbelt Bolt and bushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidsoncm

Reaction score
I am looking for a bushing and bolt that fits the very back seatbelt on my aztec. There is the nut plate that is attached to the frame then the side panel goes on then there is a bushing/spacer then the seatbelt and then the bolt goes through this. (I hope I have described this ok and not made it confusing) One side has all the correct parts and the side that I am wanting to fix just has a shorter bolt going to it. I am redoing my interior and want to fix it back right but can't find these parts in the parts book anywhere. Part numeber or if you know where I can get this bolt and bushing would be great. Thanks for your help
David

Latest posts

Back