• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec F prop and mixture cables

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickh

Reaction score
Good time of day to everyone and thanks in advance for the help ;).

Used the forum search, I found this post https://www.piperforum.com/threads/aztec-prop-and-mixture-cable-replacement.19229/post-285374 relevant (that was a Turbo Aztec E), but wanted to ask/confirm if anyone knows the part numbers for a non-turbo Aztec F LH prop and mixture control cables?

Live and work abroad, takes about 2-3 weeks to get something shipped here and boss won't be too happy with me if I order the wrong part and plane stays on the apron. LH prop control was acting up last month, when it finally got to the techs, they tried to resusitate it but ended up unfixable, mixture cable has some wear on it too, so I'd rather both get replaced. Good news is that the four remaining cables were salvagable.

As far as part catalogues this is the only thing I have to go by, so not really too helpfull.

Would be greatful for the numbers and possibly where to buy them at.

Cheers,
Victor

P.S. Serial number 27-7754134

2.jpeg
1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back