• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aspen Connected Panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkoelzer

Reaction score
Have recently installed Aspen Pro PDF and MFD with Connected Panel in a Cherokee 180. I am looking for some feedback from others with the CG100 connected panel to see how many have experienced corrupt flight plans that are saved in the GNS 430W. The problems shows up when the Garmin is cycled off then back on. Works ok if Garmin remains powered up. Hand entered flight plans into the Garmin work ok but the flight plans from connected panel when stored show up as KELP - KELP every time after power is cycled (see attached). Have discussed with Aspen support, they have reproduced problem in-plant. I am interested in whether this is a wide spread problem or only a 430W issue (Main SW ver 3.30). I would like to convince Aspen it is enough of a problem that it deserves repairing.

KELP-KELPsm.jpg

Latest posts

Back