• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Arrow useful load

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tawood

Reaction score
Another thread got me thinking...

When I bought my Arrow, I was mainly looking only at 200 hp Arrow I's, with an occasional Arrow II thrown in due to availability. With Arrow I's and II's, useful load was almost always over 1000 lbs. But since then, I've started noticing Arrows with considerably less useful load.

So now I'm curious. What are your Arrow useful loads? Please include your year/model/and if an Arrow 1 HP. Turbos, I'd like to compare yours too.

I'll go first (and mine was just weighed):

1970 Arrow I 200 hp, 1043 lbs. I've made a few mods to lose a few lbs. But I also have a 430, Narco w/DME, ADF, stormscope, and AP.

Latest posts

Back