• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Just had my Arrow Weighed Today - 619 lbs Usefull Load

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20220531_091848_resized.jpg
20220531_082948_resized.jpg

I just had my 1974 Arrow II Weighed today and got quite a Shock! I was told that I can only hold 619 pounds of Passenger & Baggage with Full Fuel. I do have an operating Factory Air Conditioning System and was told that added 70 pounds. This just really seemed light for a Useful Load. All of the old factory radios and avionics have been removed as well as the Old Belly Strobe and the box for it. All lights have been replaced with LED's and all new avionics installed last month. Installed twin Garmin GI 275's so Vacuum Pump has been removed.

Garmin GNS 750 xi

Garmin GNC 255 Radio

Dual Garmin GI 275 (Synthetic Vision Enabled) with GMU 11 ADAHRS

Garmin 345 Transponder

Garmin 345 Audio Panel

Garmin GFC 500 3 Axis Auto Pilot

JPI 900 Engine Monitor

Flat Card Compass

New carpet installed last month. Does this sound Normal? Are there any Mods to increase this?

20220507_213548_resized (1).jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back