• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aircraft prices soaring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djbred18

Reaction score
I didn't really know where to post this, but I have seen the price of PA-28 soaring in particular the 180 in the 60k range. That's the listed price..not sure if they are selling for that much, but I wanted to see if anyone has sold or bought one for that price? Is this trend going to stay or can we expect them to ever go back down? What is going on? lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.46.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.46.13 PM.png
    244 KB · Views: 96
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.46.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 8.46.22 PM.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 93

Latest posts

Back