• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Sold Beautiful 1968 Cherokee 235 C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
N365NG SN 28-1124 located KHND (Las Vegas)

I bought this bird in December of last year and imported her from Canada (Vancouver). At the time it was just my wife and I and our small dog. Since then my oldest son decided to stay in Oregon and we added a 75 lb Bernese mountain dog to the family. There's just not enough space and we won't all fit for the flights to the Pac NW. I now need a bigger plane. I sell very grudgingly as I love this bird. I've put over 150 hours on her since December.
Specs below:

Airframe: 3414 TTSN.
Engine: 1039 hours SMOH & 398 Since IRAN tear down and rebuild at Pro Aero
Propeller: Hartzell HC-C2YK 3-blade metal propeller 398hours since new.

Useful Load: 1,261 Lbs.
Airplane is equipped with the following avionics
· Dual Garmin G5 (AI & HIS) with OAT for TAS, OAT and Wind Speed and Direction
· Garmin GPS175 GPS receiver
· Bendix King Aerocruz 100 (TruTrak) Autopilot (2 axis) with altitude hold and connected to G175 and G5 via GAD129
· JPI 830 model engine monitor with CHT, EGT, pressures, fuel flow, etc.
· PS Engineering PS8000B audio panel
· Garmin GTX327 transponder
· AERA660 GPS Display with maps (hardwired)
· uAvionix ADSB out tail beacon
· ICOM A220 COMM1 and older Bendix king COMM2
· Garmin GDL-52 ADS-B in and Sirius XM weather and music
Includes custom cockpit cover and custom cowl plugs.
Exterior paint is in very good condition, shines! no rust.
Airplane has recent interior carpets and side panels, as well as new seat upholstery.
Never used in flight training units. Overall, this is a VERY nice and clean airplane, which is flown regularly. Airplane can use MoGas. There is an STC available for this engine.
Please note that the airplane is flown regularly so the Airframe, Engine and Prop times will likely be slightly higher than advertised. Located in Henderson, Nevada (KHND airport) and available.
I maintain this plane meticulously. Oil changed regularly and analysis at Blackstone.
It is not yet listed with a broker.
Price $142,000

Attachments

• Clean Photo.jpg
    Clean Photo.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4625.jpg
    IMG_4625.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4659.jpg
    IMG_4659.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0