• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

430W V-Nav

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB

ATP, CFI, a&p
Reaction score
Reading the installation checkout manual for my 430W I came up with a question. Hopefully someone here will have the answer.

The Main Airinc 429 configuration page, V-Nav section talks about enable and disable selection for 117G and 327G. My unit is set to Disable. What would be the benefit to having Enable selected?

From experience with other more sophisticated systems, I'm guessing that Enable might provide more information about the V-Nav data. Then again, perhaps it is about some 'behind the scene' function that is of no use to a pilot. If there is a useful tool, I'd like to have it. If not, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by playing with something that might bite.

Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back