• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1966 Cherokee 140/150

Aaron

Reaction score
1966 Cherokee 140 with rear hat shelf, both seats have vertical adjustment and recline. MAC1700 Digital flip flop nav/com, Apollo GX50 GPS with 2015 card. Approx 6800hrs total time and 1250 since major and prop in 2007. Bought another plane and need the hangar space. Help me out before the wife finds out I have 2!:eek: I will post pics and log entries later today. Asking $19,500.

Last edited:

alexcomanche180

Reaction score
Liar liar pants on fire, no one In The forum has the balls to buy a plane with out the wife knowing , and if you did you may not have them for much longer 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Good luck with the sell, good looking little plane.

raymos

Reaction score
HA! When your wife owns a horse or two, no problem! :-D

Aaron

Reaction score
Come on guys! True or not a little drama always brings attention to the sale!
Momma doesn't care as long as it takes her to the beach a time or two during our cold KY winters.

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
HA! When your wife owns a horse or two, no problem! :-D
That explains it, one of the few hobbies that an approach the cost of an airplane!
Mark

alexcomanche180

Reaction score
Come on guys! True or not a little drama always brings attention to the sale!
Momma doesn't care as long as it takes her to the beach a time or two during our cold KY winters.
Come down to Kgls I get you all set up on the beach ;)