• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1975 Piper Arrow III For Sale - $59,500

skywagons

Reaction score

Registration No: N1430X
Serial No: 28R-7535279
Total Time: 4091 hours
Engine Time: 458 Hours SMOH by Lycon on Lycoming IO-360-CIC, (S/N L-114257-51A (2000 hr. TBO)
Prop Time: 509 SPOH on Hartzell Two Blade since new
Useful Load: 982 lbs

AVIONICS

Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
Michels MX 170C Flip/Flop NAV/COM with Glide Slope
Michels MX 170C Flip/Flop NAV/COM
King KT76TSO Transponder with Mode C
G3 Insight 4-Cylinder Graphic Engine Monitor with fuel flow with removable SD card
King KR 86 ADF
Narco ADF
Apollo GX55 GPS Moving Map
Piper Autocontrol IIIB Autopilot
Piper Fuel Flow Indicator
4 Place Intercom
Removable ProAlert R5 Traffic Warning System
OAT Gauge
Pilot and Copilot Push-to-talk
Hobbs Meter
Hamilton Vertical Card Compass
Alternate Air
Marker Beacon Lights
Avionics Master Switch
Vac/Alt/Oil Warning Lights

AIRFRAME

Hartzell two blade prop
4 Passenger Forward Facing Seating
Horner Wing Tips (Speed Mod)
48 Gallon Tanks
Shoulder Harnesses
Baggage Door
Wing Tip Strobes
Tinted Sun Visors
Overhead Front & Rear Seat Ventilators
12 Volt Ground Service Receptacle
Bracket Air Filter
Tail Mounted Rotating Beacon
Landing Light in Nose
Map Light
Pilot-side window air-scoop

INTERIOR

Original Piper blue velour with cream headliner. Not faded, has been taken care of and kept in good order. Rated 7.5 out of 10.

EXTERIOR

Excellent paint, white with blue accents. Rated 8 out of 10.

HISTORY

A very straight well kept Piper Arrow. Currently Located in Placerville. Previous owner has hangared it in Sacramento.
Spending most of it's life in Michigan, it moved to Georgia for a brief period. It was then moved to Sacramento where the
last owner hangared and flew it regularly
PRICE

$59,500 USD

Contact Kerry Nuncio. (530) 306-7631 or [email protected]

EchoDelta

Reaction score
Nice looking plane, but I believe that it's an Arrow II, not a -III. The first -III was the 1977 model, and had 72 gallon tanks.

ready1998

Reaction score
Nice looking plane, but I believe that it's an Arrow II, not a -III. The first -III was the 1977 model, and had 72 gallon tanks.
And you'll note the lack of a tapered wing

PaulR

Reaction score
Looks like an interior from those old Buick's and Oldsmobile, no offense to the plane but looks like the same material used in those cars in that era.

ready1998

Reaction score
When was the last overhaul done? And when was the new prop installed?

Unit74

Reaction score
On other forums, we call it spam when a commercial seller joins just to peddle their stuff.

mobilepolice

Reaction score
On other forums, we call it spam when a commercial seller joins just to peddle their stuff.
Especially when someone's in the suburbs of Sacramento, CA and could easily afford to pay for ads on TAP, barnstormers and controller.

How NASIOC dealt with this was to have a vendor section for commercial ads. Vendors bought accounts for a yearly fee and could post ads all they wanted in their own vendor section.

Helped the site, and didn't clutter up the private sales section.

skywagons

Reaction score
So do I understand correctly that you do not want to see when a Piper Arrow is for sale? I just thought you might be interested as enthusiasts.

arkvet

Reaction score
So do I understand correctly that you do not want to see when a Piper Arrow is for sale? I just thought you might be interested as enthusiasts.

Anyone on here that is the least bit interested in a Piper arrow will be regularly looking at the major online listing sites for such a bird.

IMHO (and maybe I'm in the minority here?) is that people that join this forum for the sole purpose of soliciting to sell something are annoying as hell. I realize there is a section of this forum that is devoted to selling things and that's great. I listed my 180 there last month. It's also not the reason I joined this forum and my post count reflects that heavily.

Contribute something other than solicitations and you'll be better received. That's just my .02.

Latest posts