• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1966 Cherokee 140/150

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
1966 Cherokee 140 with rear hat shelf, both seats have vertical adjustment and recline. MAC1700 Digital flip flop nav/com, Apollo GX50 GPS with 2015 card. Approx 6800hrs total time and 1250 since major and prop in 2007. Bought another plane and need the hangar space. Help me out before the wife finds out I have 2!:eek: I will post pics and log entries later today. Asking $19,500.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back