• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1972 Piper Cherokee 140 for sale

craig rodamaker

Reaction score
1972 Piper Cherokee 140. 150HP

TTAE: 3329 SMOH: 1183, Flown regularly, times approx. I purchased 5/2011, avg. 65Hrs/yr. since.
KX155 Nav Com, MX11 Com, KT76A Transponder, Narco Nav, KMA 20 audio panel, integrated 2-place intercom, Davtron 3-function digital O.A.T. and voltage meter. Compressions 76/77/76/78.

All A/Ds up to date, all logs since new. Bogert copper cable kit installed 2008 @ 340 hours. No damage history. Auto fuel STC, 9/10 paint and 8/10 interior (repainted 2006) (Interior redone 2004)

Throttle quadrant, Hoerner wingtips kit, Pilot Toe brakes, Newer windows with pilot vent scoop Installed May 2012.

Hangared. Annual due 6/2019, New Teflon oil hoses, PTT both yokes, Gust lock, External APU receptacle, Hat shelf and wheel pants, Heated Pitot, Avionics master switch, New front shoulder harnesses with sheepskin, Tanis pre-heating system

Dry country, Midwest and Arizona

N5024T Price: $34,500.
DSCN2367.JPG
015 (2).JPG
IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG
IMG_0300.JPG

N4986P

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a gem, and if I was in the 140 market I’d be all over this one if not for the sole reason of how well you keep your hangar. Anyone with a hangar that well kept must keep thier aircraft in an equally well maintained manner. Are you looking to upgrade? Best of luck with the sale!

craig rodamaker

Reaction score
Great post - - appreciate the compliments! Yes, I'm selling ONLY to upgrade....so I recently bought a Piper Archer. I'm a low-time, VFR, low and slow airplane driver in search of a good pancake breakfast. Never really need to go anywhere. As I've gotten older and wider, I needed the XXL seat and cabin in the Archer, if you know what I mean.....

Walboy

Reaction score
Looks very nice. I'm mulling this one over.