• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Whelen Orion Tail lamp/strobe assembly

Forkauto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
I purchased this and it’s still new. Paid $385 plus shipping but went a different way. If any members are interested I will sell it for $365 shipped CONUS otherwise I can send it back

Forkauto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't send back as it was past the return time. I will let go for $300 shipped CONUS

propjoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it., yesterday. New in original packaging. Packed great by Gary. Outstanding transaction. Painting the light fairing at work tomorrow and install will happen Sunday.
Thanks Gary!
Joe

Forkauto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Hope you enjoy, send pics after install please

propjoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
20190311_184224.jpg
20190311_184158.jpg

Works great. Very bright in strobe an nav mode. sinced to my wing tip strobes as well.
Adding a Knots 2 you beacon fairing ( needed glass work) as well for my existing Whelen flasher. I'll add another pic when the whole vert stab is done.

Latest posts