• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

What's my aircraft worth? Accurate value.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroAviation

Reaction score
Sadly, I am relocating to a place where there is a 5-year wait list for hangers. Therefore, I am going to sale my Arrow.

How can I get an accurate value of what to put it on the market for? VREF doesn't have any of the avionics it has.

I would welcome community values. (I would also welcome offers)

1972 PA28R-200
TT: 4,994 HRS
SMOH (factory reman): 1,153 HRS
Aileron Gap Seals
Flap Gap Seals
3 Blade STC
Wing end Landing lights STC

Paint 8/10
Interior 8/10
Always hangerd

Avionics:
Aspen 1000 PRO with Syn Vision