• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

What is this fuel fitting sleeve?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The fuel line on an Archer is 3/8 aluminium tube. This is a photo of a section of the actual Piper
line below. I am guessing the nut is an AN818-6D but I am looking for the part number for the sleeve on the fitting below. A supplier told me it was an AN819-6D sleeve (MS20819) but the photo of their part number does not look right as it seems to have a female detail. The Piper sleeve seems to end up with a point more like a plumbing compression olive. See the supplier part number directly below the actual Piper photo. Can anybody identify what this sleeve is?

Piper fuel .jpg

Piper part above

Supplier suggested part below

Sleeve.JPG

Attachments

• Piper fuel .jpg
    Piper fuel .jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back