• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

What bolt is this? (Dakota parts catalog)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The mechanic that is working on installing my Laminar Flow wheel pants just called me stating that he needs the bolt labeled ”18” on the attached figure. However, the corresponding description mentions a spacer but does not mention a bolt. My mechanic feels that he can work this out in the morning, but I would like to be on top of this so I can help order it first thing in the morning so as to not delay moving my plane to its new home (I’m in the middle of a move).

Can someone please help me identify the part number for the encompassed by the brackets labeled ”18” in the figure? Thank you very much in advance.

FE14D5BC-EC23-4A7A-BC62-55CF60FBFE22.jpeg
D002C674-F811-4228-96BB-E48D27077E57.jpeg

Latest posts

Back