• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Weigh and Balance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwing96

Reaction score
Looking for a good app that'll work on a Droid2 phone. I have looked at a few but they seem to have something not needed or something missing. I have a 1972 Cherokee 180G. It has a max gross weight of 2400. Full fuel and me (230 lbs) it looks to be able to carry another 426 lbs. Will it really handle that. Elevation at my home base is 89 ft msl. The book claims cruise at 124 kts but 105-106 is more like what I see so it makes me wonder about the amount of payload.

Latest posts

Back