• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: Overhead Trim Decal

N4655R

Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone know where I can get the overhead trim decal for my '66 PA28-140?
I've seen the complete decal sets for sale, but all I need is the overhead trim.

Thanx,
Chris

Reaction score
I meant just draw one in word document or a PowerPoint using word art and add text to it. Print it on Avery address label sheets with laser printer and cut it on edges. If still baffled then send me a pic of sample and approx dimensions and I'll print one for you.

kshaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arrow graphics will do custom placards: http://arrow4graphics.com/
You can also use a Brother label maker and make some decent placards yourself. I would use the industrial quality labels because they use a stronger adhesive. Black or White lettering on clear tape is available by special order.

Unit74

Reaction score
What label do you need? I have a bunch of labels for my lance I didn't use.

Ranchoa

Jeff
Reaction score
What label do you need? I have a bunch of labels for my lance I didn't use.
There is supposed to be a label on the flap handle. I'm not sure what it says. I also need the trim position indicator label.

Unit74

Reaction score
Can you narrow it down? I don't recall any label on my flap handle. I don't see how a label would indicate position either. There's no inclinometer or other position indicator on the pa32 or the 28 that I'm aware of.

GM.

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The only placard I've seen on a few aircraft flap handles is FLAP HANDLE.

Ranchoa

Jeff
Reaction score
Can you narrow it down? I don't recall any label on my flap handle. I don't see how a label would indicate position either. There's no inclinometer or other position indicator on the pa32 or the 28 that I'm aware of.
Here's a picture of the decal on the trim/flap cover. The flap handle decal is gone. Is it a required item? I believe it just read "flap handle".

IMG_0345.jpg