• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

trickle charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamos

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a solar powered trickle charger for the battery in my PA28-140. My airplane is tied-down outside and has a cover. I was wondering if the external plug point where the jumper cable goes to jump start the airplane can be used for the trickle charger connection. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Latest posts

Back