• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

StrutWipe Tommy is starting to come around!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been down on this new to me Tomahawk so I thought I would share some positive news. Both fuel tanks have been cleaned up and resealed with no more blue staining at the rivet heads. It took two weeks and a couple of trips to the chiropractor but the fuel valve has been cleaned, inspected, lubed, and leaked checked with no issues. Carpet and sidewall is in so the interior is starting to come along. The dorsal fairing was cracking apart so out with the old and in with the new! I was hoping to strip the paint, it's 1 out of 10, but that will have to wait awhile.
1629162179294.png
1629162220013.png
1629162262908.png

Latest posts

Back