• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Sold my Arrow II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting
Reaction score
Many of you may have followed my purchase of a Turbo Arrow. My wife and I wanted to go higher and faster. I was reluctant to make the change, as the Arrow II had been a great and reliable plane... and the Conti Turbo has a reputation for troubles. I swapped out my 530 panel and got used to the Turbo. It seems great and has proven faster for certain. I think many of the Conti issues are driven by folks not familiar with how to operate them.

Anyway, I never did list the Arrow II for sale yet. But a very nice gentleman picked up on my forum threads about how great a plane the Arrow II had been, etc. A few private messages... and he bought it. I wish him great luck with it, as it had been great for me. I am glad someone like that has purchased it. I had a few flight schools and flight clubs interested and I would have felt bad sending "my plane" to that type of new life!

Anyway, this seems to have turned out well! Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back