• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Selling entire panel and more...

mjm351

Reaction score
Selling entire aircraft panel. Basic king ifr from 28v kx155 w/ gs, kln 89b, ap AI, ap hsi and dg, altimeter, vsi, turn coordinator, intercom, davtron clock with volts and oat, audio panel, gps annunciator, dual suction gauge, com antenna, compass, 2 rosen visors and more. 315-374-5515.

Attachments

LN2

Stealth Member
Reaction score
Good Evening. What are you looking for out of the Visors? And can you send me a photo of said to [email protected] please? I would also be interested in the clock. I'm pretty sure they can be wired both 14/28.

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Interested in pricing on the DG, AI, and the king CDI (what model number is the CDI?)

mjm351

Reaction score
Good Evening. What are you looking for out of the Visors? And can you send me a photo of said to [email protected] please? I would also be interested in the clock. I'm pretty sure they can be wired both 14/28.
I sent you an email. 250 for rosens

mjm351

Reaction score
Interested in pricing on the DG, AI, and the king CDI (what model number is the CDI?)
Give me a call today. I will be in the hangar and can give you model numbers. There are two DG's

ArgArrow

Reaction score
Hi our Air Club is interested on the Kx155 with gs and cdi, audio panel, and transponder. We need to know if those items comes with the tray and connectors and what is the price for the package.
Thanks!

mjm351

Reaction score
Hi, yes everything is included. all trays and connectors are included and everything works. Did you want to make an offer for the package. Please feel free to call me 315-374-5515 thank you. Matt